SAVE THE DATE! EIP-SCC Matchmaking Event back to back with Covenant of Mayors Investment Forum - Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place
The European Commission's Directorate-Generals for Energy, Climate Action and the Executive Agency for Small and medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) in collaboration with the Covenant of Mayors are organising the Covenant of Mayors' Investment Forum – Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place in Brussels on 18 - 19 February 2020 (link to register will follow soon).
This event is the biggest of its kind in Europe for showcasing successful projects on financing climate adaptation, energy efficiency and clean mobility.
At the last edition the event brought together over 500 key stakeholders and practitioners from cities, regions and industry as well as the financial and investment sector.
These projects will be presented in parallel sessions around the following thematic strands:
- Innovative sustainable energy planning
- Financing clean urban mobility
- Financing energy efficiency in public sector
- Financing home renovation
- Financing energy efficiency – sources of value
- Future-proof investments – financing climate adaptation
The Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities (EIP-SCC) will be present with a stand.
Come, visit us and explore the possibilities of being engaged in this large network of Smart City enthusiasts from across Europe!
Back to back, the EIP-SCC Marketplace will organise its next Matchmaking event, which will take place on 20 February in the same venue.
The event will follow the familiar “Explore-Shape-Deal” format informing and stimulating innovation, networking, developing action plans and discussing investment opportunities for concrete Smart City projects:
- An Explore Zone will showcase evidence for existing solutions and will give inspiration for stakeholders still looking for the right solution(s) to be implemented in their respective neighbourhood, district, city or region.
- Shape Tables will provide concrete insights into the EIP-SCC’s initiatives and existing projects/solutions and will provide help with developing more specific action plans for the implementation.
- Deal discussions, happening during the event, will finally bring together project promoters and members of the financing community to prepare investable projects.
Enrolment in the matchmaking, registering to the event and further detailed information will soon be available.
Until then please feel free get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Make sure you register for the EIP-SCC Marketplace’s newsletter to not miss any relevant news and check the EIP-SCC Marketplace’s website regularly.
We are looking forward to meet you!