Between Brno and Online: A Summary of the EIP-SCC Marketplace General Assembly
The General Assembly in a nutshell
- More than 300 participants joined online
- 100 one-on-one networking meetings
- 20 sessions ranging from interviews to 3.5 hours workshops covering everything from data platforms to business models – with a total number of 70 speakers
- Our Smart City Matchmakers received Smart City proposals at a total value of EUR 121 million
- Nice to know or fun fact: Overall time people engaged in one-to-one meetings during the event: 1 day, 1 hour, 44 minutes & 37 seconds 😉
- Number of Lobby chats: 209!
- Explore Zone visits/total booth visits in Explore Zone: 382
Between Brno and Online
With the hybrid event, the Marketplace of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities was also present in Brno, connecting with many inspiring Smart Cities from the region!
If you are keen on finding out more including recordings of all sessions please have a look at the EIP-SCC Marketplace website.