Urban Agenda for the EU Assessment Study
On behalf of the European Commission (DG REGIO)
Urban Agenda for the EU Assessment Study - Invitation to contribute to the Stakeholder Consultation
Have your say on the Urban Agenda for the EU and its future development! The European Commission is conducting an assessment study on the Urban Agenda for the EU (UAEU). You are kindly invited to provide feedback on the implementation and performance of UAEU since its launch via the Pact of Amsterdam in 2016. Your views are central for this assessment!
The objective of the assessment is to explore possible ways to improve the Urban Agenda for the EU’s (UAEU) utility and effectiveness, thereby contributing to a shared understanding of the best ways to work with cities and support them in their development. More specifically, the objectives of the are to:
- Provide evidence on how far the objectives of the UAEU have been attained;
- Provide insight into the challenges, shortcomings, strengths and opportunities that have arisen throughout the implementation of the UAEU;
- To gain understanding in the causes and factors of success or failure of the UAEU;
- Examine the sustainability of results and impacts of the UAEU; and
- Provide guidance and recommendations to make the UAEU more effective, efficient, relevant and coherent, and with an increased EU added value, in view of its future implementation.
For more information and to contribute to the Stakeholder Consultation click here.